This year, due to the event being online, the conference will work differently than previous editions.
For that reason we asked authors to make a video. These videos are available in each submission page together with the pdf submissions, for assistants to check beforehand.
You can access to all of them from the Program.
Then during the live sessions authors can meet assistants to talk and discuss anything related to the submissions.
The papers, talks, demos and artworks are divided in 5 blocks and each of them has two time slots assigned. This is to facilitate the assistance and to allow more possibilities of meeting with people from different parts of the world.
- Papers and Talks A
- A1: on Monday 5th from 9:00 to 10:00 (CEST)
- A2: on Monday 5th from 15:00 to 16:00 (CEST)
- Papers and Talks B
- B1: on Monday 5th from 10:30 to 11:30 (CEST)
- B2: on Monday 5th from 16:30 to 17:30 (CEST)
- Papers and Talks C
- C1: on Tuesday 6th from 9:00 to 10:00 (CEST)
- C2: on Tuesday 6th from 15:00 to 16:00 (CEST)
- Papers and Talks D
- D1: on Tuesday 6th from 10:30 to 11:30 (CEST)
- D2: on Tuesday 6th from 16:30 to 17:30 (CEST)
- Demos and Artworks
- 1: on Wednesday 7th from 9:00 to 10:00 (CEST)
- 2: on Wednesday 7th from 18:30 to 19:30 (CEST)
During these live sessions authors will have a poster (or similar) displayed in a room in the virtual campus (using gather.town) with a private area (marked darker) for each of them, where they will be able to talk and see assistants and discuss any thing related to their submissions, while assistants see the poster. Figures 1 and 2 show how this will work.